Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have just bought a car with a Turbo Dynamics sticker on it, is it standard or a hybrid?
We need the serial number from the label to identify it
2. When will my parcel arrive?
If you have not asked for a timed delivery, they normally arrive by 5.30pm
3. What are your turnaround times?
1 - 3 days
4. Do you have gaskets?
Yes, on most applications, please ask sales or email email@example.com
5. How and when do I pay you?
By cheque, credit card/debit card , cash or bank transfer. We will send the goods when the funds have cleared or the credit/debit card has been processed.
6. Can you deliver to my work address or my mechanic?
Generally we will deliver to the address you request
7. What do I do if my parcel has not arrived?
Your parcel should arrive by 5.30pm on day of delivery, if on a normal next day service. If it has not, contact us by telephone or email and we will contact the courier for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
8. Do Garrett's GT Ball Bearing Turbochargers come with a warranty?
Garrett offer no warranty on this product, however, if you purchase one from Turbo Dynamics we will offer a goodwill guarantee.
9. If I buy a Garrett Turbocharger from a Garrett dealer in another country, will you cover any warranty?
No! From our experience, people who have had problems with product from abroad have been asked to return it to their supplier, at their cost, and then told that they will have to buy a new one and/or pay the shipping and duty to have their old one returned. We can however repair the damaged turbo for you and adise you why it failed.
10. I have bought my Garrett GT Turbo from abroad and it won't fit. What can I do?
Sometimes it is not altogether clear that water and oil fittings have different threads and flange sizes. All this type of information will be available when you purchase a turbo from Turbo Dynamics, together with experienced technical back up. We stock a wide range of fittings and have the facilities in house to convert the standard turbochargers to fit your application.
11. Do you sell Silicon Hoses?
Yes, we stock many different standard size hoses, elbows and reducers as well as some kits for specific vehicles.
12. Can you re-fill my Nitrous Oxide bottle?
Yes, we offer a while you wait service or if you are not local we can arrange the collection and delivery of your bottle. We have the pipe adaptors here to fill all bottle types.
13. Do you deliver Worldwide?
Yes, we regularly ship to customers all around the world, using couriers such as UPS, TNT and Fed-EX.
14. What Turbo do I have on my car?
To answer this one, we need at the very least, the year, make and model of the vehicle.
15. Do you offer a fitting service?
Our facility is set up purely for the manufacture of turbochargers and parts. We occasionally take vehicles in but these are normally bespoke retrofit projects such as race cars. Any fitting work can be carried out by our recommended fitter or a TD dealer or garage near you.
If you have any questions or comments relating to Turbo Dynamics, its products or services then please email firstname.lastname@example.org