Do we sponsor?
Yes, we do consider sponsorship. We are approached many times each week for sponsorship. Each application is looked at on its own merit, the following of which are taken into consideration.
- Would our money be better placed on other forms of P.R.?
- Are the opportunities for media coverage high?
- How wide is the audience base and how relevant to our product?
- Does the showcase have the ability to drive sales?
- Is sponsorship in this product going to have the power to influence customers to use us as a preference?
- Can the results of the marketing/PR coverage be easily monitored and measured?
We require a proposal from you, which should include the following:
- A description of what you want sponsorship for including details of the person(s) involved (either yourself or the team member/s)
- We need concise details on the vehicle and the modifications it has undergone
- Previous seasons' triumphs and disasters
- Proposed events for this season and attended last season
- This season's plans to include PR, media activity
- Press cuttings (or copies of) and photographs (or copies of)
- How you plan to raise media awareness including how you will attempt to raise your profile
- Benefits to sponsors
- References from other sponsors or journalists
- Your/your team requirements
- Information on your other sponsors
- The extent of Turbo Dynamics' involvement
- How you will present reports on each event/media coverage
- The terms of the agreement and level of sponsorship in monitory terms and/or product etc.
If your request is because you require reduced rates due to a proposed magazine article, we will consider the level of value to us when we receive a copy of the article.
In all instances, please address your details to firstname.lastname@example.org