Has your turbo failed? Turbo Dynamics offer a competitive turbocharger repair service starting from just £195.00 +VAT for any turbocharger in need of an overhaul, we can also carry out wastegate repairs too.
When carrying out turbo repairs we are often asked by our customers to upgrade their turbocharger at the same time, as this is an ideal opportunity, whilst the turbo has already been removed from its application.
Turbocharger upgrades can be carried out to your existing turbo from as little as £395.00 +VAT and because we are market leaders in hybrid turbo technology, you can be sure that not only will we bring your failed turbocharger back to life, it will be better than ever!
What's included in this price?
This includes all new journal bearings, seal rings and a complete service overhaul. It also includes a complete blasting and cleaning on all reclaimable parts.
How does the turbo repair service work?
1. Once your turbocharger is removed from your vehicle (your local garage can help you with this), we can arrange a courier collection of the turbo on your behalf or you can arrange a collection yourself.
2. Upon recieving the turbo our technicans will strip it down and proceed with an inspection.
3. We will then provide you with a FREE failure analysis and quote you for the cost of repairs.
4. If you are happy with the agreed price then we will proceed with the repairs.
5. If you decided not to proceed with the repairs then we will arrange for the turbo to be sent back to you (you only pay the return fee required) or if you're local to us you can collect in person.
What's the turnaround time?
Our turnaround time from receiving your turbocharger is roughly around 3 to 5 working days. This varies depending on seasons and how busy we are in the factory.
Can I drop off a turbo off at your headquarters?
Yes of course you can. If you're local to Christchurch or the surrounding area you're more than welcome to drop off your turbo at our headquarters. Please visit our Contact Us page for directions and address. You're more than welcome to collect your turbo once you've received a call to do so.
Sending in a turbo? Print out this handy covering letter and attach it inside the box before sending. The more information we have, the better.