MD196 Hybrid Turbocharger featuring Garrett Ballistic Concepts Dual Ball Bearing Technology.
Nissan Pulsar GTIR 2.0 litre 16v petrol engines, SR20DET engine code, year 1990-1996, OEM No. 91FF6K682AC;
Nissan Sunny GTIR 2 litre Petrol engines, SR20DET engine code, year 2000-2002, OEM No. YS6Q6K682BC;
MD196 Hybrid turbos directly replace 465997-0004 & 465997-5004S turbos
MD196 Stage 4 Ball Bearing hybrid turbo comprises:
- High flow GT32 56 Trim Compressor wheel
- Modified 0.50 A/R compressor housing
- Garrett Ballistic Concepts Dual BallBearing GT30 core assembly
- 84 trim shaft & wheel fitted with High Temperature staggered gap piston ring seal
- 0.64 A/R turbine housing
- 1.0 Bar actuator fitted
- Maximum recommended boost: 26-28 PSI
- Estimated Power Output: 375-400 bhp
Note: Compressor inlet & outlet hoses require modification to fit this turbo in addition to a modified oil feed pipe and elongating of the holes in the turbocharger support oil drain bracket.
Got a question about this turbo? CONTACT US