MD205 Hybrid Turbocharger featuring Garrett Ballistic Concepts Dual Ball Bearing Technology.
Nissan Pulsar GTIR 2.0 litre 16v petrol engines, SR20DET engine code, year 1990-1996, OEM No. 91FF6K682AC;
Nissan Sunny GTIR 2 litre Petrol engines, SR20DET engine code, year 2000-2002, OEM No. YS6Q6K682BC;
MD205 Hybrid turbos directly replace 465997-0004 & 465997-5004S turbos
MD205 Stage 2 Ball Bearing hybrid turbo comprises:
- High flow GT30 48 Trim Compressor wheel
- Modified T28 0.60 A/R compressor housing
- Garrett Ballistic Concepts Dual BallBearing GT28 core assembly
- 76 trim shaft & wheel fitted with High Temperature staggered gap piston ring seal
- 0.86 A/R turbine housing
- 1.0 Bar actuator fitted
- Maximum recommended boost: 24-26 PSI
- Estimated Power Output: 325-350 bhp
Please Note: This ball bearing hybrid unit requires a modified oil feed pipe and elongating of the holes in the turbocharger support oil drain bracket.
Got a question about this turbo? CONTACT US