MD355 Hybrid turbochargers are retrofit GT3542R hybrid turbos fitted with externally wastegated 0.82 a/r turbine housing with T3 inlet and 4 bolt outlet.
A good upgrade for those looking for more power than a GT35R can produce without going up to a larger turbo framesize.
MD355 Hybrid Turbo:
- Modified Hi flow T04 compressor wheel
- Modified 0.70 A/R compressor housing featuring 4 inch inlet and ported shroud for maximum airflow capability and compressor efficiency
- 84 trim GT35 series ‘low inertia’ Inconel turbine wheel
- Garrett Ballistic Concepts dual ball bearing cartridge fitted with uprated bronze bearing carrier
- Staggered gap piston ring fitted
- Ported 0.82 A/R turbine housing
- Blueprinting of turbo to motorsport standards
- Max recommended boost: 28-30 PSI
- Estimated Power Output: 650-700 bhp*
* Depending upon engine specification, installation and mapping
Got a question about this turbo? CONTACT US