MD402 Hybrid turbochargers are retrofit GT3040R hybrid turbos fitted with an externally wastegated 0.63 a/r turbine housing with T3 inlet and 4 bolt outlet.
MD402 turbocharger is a good upgrade for those looking for more efficiency than a standard GT35R.
MD402 Hybrid Turbo:
- Hi flow 56 trim GT40 compressor wheel
- 0.70 A/R compressor housing featuring 4 inch inlet and ported shroud for maximum airflow capability and compressor efficiency
- 84 trim GT35 series ‘low inertia’ Inconel turbine wheel
- Garrett Ballistic Concepts dual ball bearing cartridge fitted with uprated bronze bearing carrier
- Staggered gap piston ring fitted
- Ported 0.63 A/R turbine housing
- Blueprinting of turbo to motorsport standards
- Max recommended boost: 28-30 PSI
- Estimated Power Output: 525-575 bhp*
* Depending upon engine specification, installation and mapping
Got a question about this turbo? CONTACT US