Are you passionate about performance, motorsport and engineering? We want to hear from you!
Turbo Dynamics have over two and a half decades of design and performance specialising in turbocharging. We supply, design, upgrade, service & repair turbos worldwide. We've become renowned for our quality products and service.
ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR - Permanent, Full Time.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time.
Bookkeeper / Administrator required for a well-established, family run company based in Christchurch. We specialise in the manufacture and supply of turbochargers and are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join our team. Candidates must have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role, knowledge of Advanced Exchequer accounting system would be a distinct advantage.
Principle responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Processing all accounting transactions into Exchequer accounting system, including Purchase and Sales Ledger.
• Dealing with customer and supplier queries including chasing debtors.
• Weekly supplier payments (BACS).
• Expenses and petty cash.
• Weekly reconciliation of bank accounts.
• Providing monthly management reports including cash flow forecasts, debtors and creditors etc.
• Preparation and filing of VAT return and HMRC EC Sales lists.
• Month end procedures, journals, accruals, analysis and reports.
• Maintaining manual and electronic filing systems.
• Assisting with despatch department at the end of the day, processing stock adjustments and booking online couriers.
Key skills & requirements:
• The ideal candidate will have strong numeracy and accuracy skills.
• Prior knowledge of and experience using computerised accounting/ERP systems such as Exchequer, Sage, Quickbooks, Pegassus etc.
• A good knowledge of Excel is essential .
• Excellent interpersonal skills - friendly, confident.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative.
• Studying for or studied AAT at a professional level, or an accounting qualification equivalent to or higher than AAT.
This role will provide great development opportunities for an adaptable and enthusiastic person.
Please submit your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com