Sales Person - Technical
Sector: Engineering - Sales
Salary: Dependant on experience and abilities
Job Type: Permanent, Full time.
Based in Christchurch, Dorset
We specialise in the supply, design, upgrade and repair of turbochargers and are looking for a Sales Person to provide solutions and support to our customers.
Candidates would, ideally, have previous sales experience. A positive attitude and willingness to learn would also be beneficial and may make up for a lack of relevant experience. The ideal candidate would hold an interest in the automotive and or motorsport industry.
Full, on the job, training will be given to the correct candidate so a working knowledge of turbochargers themselves is not essential but any relevant mechanical knowledge/experience or interest would be advantageous.
You will be required to deal with incoming enquiries from both members of the public and trade customers, identifying the correct products and services to suit their needs all whilst offering high levels of customer service and support both pre and post-sales. There is also the possibility for the right candidate to advance into a more technical sales based role.
You must be a team player with excellent communication skills, be highly motivated, organised, computer literate with an excellent work ethic. Previous retail or customer account management experience would be beneficial.
This role will provide great development opportunities for an adaptable and enthusiastic team player.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and covering letter along with your salary expectations to email@example.com
Job Type: Permanent, Part time.
Weekly Hours: 20
Bookkeeper / Administrator required for a well-established, family-run company based in Christchurch. We specialise in the manufacture and supply of turbochargers and are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join our team. Candidates must have experience in a similar role, knowledge of Advanced Exchequer accounting system would be a distinct advantage.
Principle responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Processing all accounting transactions into Exchequer accounting system, including Purchase and Sales Ledger.
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries including chasing debtors.
- Weekly supplier payments.
- Expenses and petty cash.
- Weekly reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Providing monthly management reports including cash flow forecasts, debtors and creditors etc.
- Preparation and filing of VAT return and HMRC EC Sales lists.
- Month end procedures, journals, accruals, analysis and reports.
- Maintaining manual and electronic filing systems.
- Processing stock adjustments and assisting to book in jobs where required.
Key skills we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have strong numeracy and accuracy skills.
- Prior knowledge of and experience using computerised accounting/ERP systems such as Exchequer, Sage, Quickbooks, Pegassus etc.
- A good knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - friendly, confident.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Studying for or studied AAT at a professional level, or an accounting qualification at least equivalent to AAT.
This role will provide great development opportunities for an adaptable and enthusiastic person.
Please submit your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org